- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: wit
Just had to share as I know there are probably lots of young readers half my age. And it’s Jon Hamm. Although young readers may not watch Mad Men or know who Jon Hamm is. Ah well. It’s funny. [youtube]fkIPwx7_6Vg[/youtube]
When you see one person with a jasmine garland around their neck, coming to shake your hand, surrounded by groups of people trailing behind, then you know you’ve visited Singapore during the elections. I am sorry, but that’s why my … Continue reading