I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: wit
Just had to share as I know there are probably lots of young readers half my age. And it’s Jon Hamm. Although young readers may not watch Mad Men or know who Jon Hamm is. Ah well. It’s funny. [youtube]fkIPwx7_6Vg[/youtube]
When you see one person with a jasmine garland around their neck, coming to shake your hand, surrounded by groups of people trailing behind, then you know you’ve visited Singapore during the elections. I am sorry, but that’s why my … Continue reading