I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: witty
I adore wit. Saw this at Shenton Way at a fairly posh looking Bar and Bistro appropriately called The Bank
A witty satirical music video by Mentos which makes fun of our government’s anxiety that Singaporeans are not producing enough babies. To me it also might be poking fun at sexist rap videos (I take it that way or some … Continue reading
1. One’s all about her fashion. Check out the Suri Cruise Fashion Blog. 2. The snarkiness of this one can come across as kinda mean at times, but you can’t help but find it funny. Check out Suri’s Burn Book. … Continue reading
Helen Mirren was extremely poised, intelligent and witty, even then. It’s a fascinating interview, although sexist in some bits. I agree that school can be oppressive with all it’s rules and lack of liberty. At least in Singapore and in … Continue reading
I love reading blogs by expatriates in Singapore. They give me new insights and perspectives. They also scoop out interesting tidbits I have overlooked. All of the guidebooks and expat guides to moving to Singapore mention a particular local custom. … Continue reading