I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 1960’s
She couldn’t recall exactly what time she woke up, but it was to the crowing of the neighbourhood roosters and not an alarm clock. They were extremely loud she said. She ironed her uniform the day before. Once adorned, she … Continue reading
One of my role models of being an aunt is how my aunty was towards me growing up. She was young and vivacious and in my eyes stunningly beautiful especially in her saris. And she was absolutely doting and indulgent … Continue reading
Asking my 76 Year old Mum About her Reaction to the Queen’s Passing and About Life Under British Colonial Rule
What follows is in my mum’s words: When I read the news about the queen I thought she looked much younger than her years. I was impressed that she didn’t age that much. I only wish she could live until … Continue reading
I am absolutely mesmerized by this old video. I feel so lucky with my hot showers, when I view how the children are bathed. But it also seemed a more idyllic time or perhaps it’s my nostalgia for a charming … Continue reading
I took just so many photos that I had to split this post up. Adored the local drinks in glass bottles. I remember the bottles being huge in the old days, or was it because my hand were little. I … Continue reading
This is one show equally loved by both my mum and myself. It’s Bewitched. I mostly watched the re-runs, but recall bits of it from childhood as well, especially the seasons when little Tabitha (played by a very cute Erin … Continue reading