I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 2007
It’s strange how details go missing as time passes. Two days ago I blogged about the Hong Kong Trip I took back in June 2007, but I came across old journal entries just after the trip and I thought I’d … Continue reading
The last day of our trip in Hong Kong. You could make a bobblehead of yourself. Glad to see we did have Hong Kong style dumpling noodles before we left. Would have been a sin not to. Ostentatiousness of a … Continue reading
So far the trip seems a tad boring, but perhaps it was because I wasn’t taking pictures with an intention to blog about the trip. It’s funny how blogging itself can make a trip more fascinating. I’m hoping it gets … Continue reading
View from our hotel – Langham Place. The room had a similar view and you can see how densely packed the city is, even more than Singapore. But at least Hong Kong has hills in the distance. I also now … Continue reading
I’ve been to Hong Kong a total of 4 times and thought I should dig up photos from my last trip with B in 2007. You see, my cousin’s going there in December and I thought I should jog my … Continue reading
If you’re a recent Shaytard fan and haven’t seen the older videos, this will be quite a treat. It was for me as I am now quite addicted to this channel. It also makes me wonder is having so many … Continue reading