I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 2013
Wanted to come up with a post relevant to Easter and Good Friday. Well, at least the commercial side of it – who doesn’t love those colourful eggs and chocolate bunnies. Haven’t been to the malls much lately, but this … Continue reading
Am loving this new single by Michael Buble. Can’t wait for the new album to be out. [youtube]VD6lgWKKLgE[/youtube] And no wonder he’s radiating happiness – his beautiful wife Luisana Lopilato is expecting their baby.
Was very impressed by the cute zodiac lantern animals. There were boards with fortunes for the snake year too. I don’t believe in this kind of thing but it’s fun to read sometimes. Quite an attractive display of cranes … Continue reading
In Chinatown I like the immediate area around People’s Park Complex. Outside the complex there is authentic street food from China. I love the spicy buns. They are like chinese burgers – so delicious. But you have to be prepared … Continue reading
VivoCity tends to have great Chinese New Year atmosphere so we had to check it out this year. I found the lanterns so pretty and the Chinese New Year fair, including art, crafts and photography from China added to the … Continue reading
I love the way Liang Court does things and they confirm again and again why they remain my favourite place to hang out. I’m in love with everything Japanese so I may be a tad biased. Every time I come … Continue reading