I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 29 April 2011
[youtube]8TlLhHCJf_s[/youtube] I have no doubt in the competency of the Worker’s Party to serve us. Low Thia Khiang even quoted from Lee Kuan Yew’s Hard Truths. He went on to explain why he is contesting in a GRC leaving a … Continue reading
I think the hottest rallies for Friday 29 April, would be these: National Solidarity Party (NSP) in Radin Mas SMC, Delta Hockey Pitch, 900 Tiong Bahru Road, 7pm to 10pm Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) in Yuhua SMC, Jurong East Stadium, … Continue reading