- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: ads
I so badly want to blog full-time, but I just don’t want to be a sell-out. I need to make sure that I still have my integrity in tact. I told myself that if I ever get sponsors they will … Continue reading
Even though I try not to be obsessive about it, I just can’t help it. I love checking my stats. It gives me a sense of satisfaction, especially on days when I wonder “What the heck am I doing with … Continue reading
When I was in school, back in the early 80’s, I remember waiting for up to 25 minutes for a bus. Even if one came along they didn’t stop as it was already bursting at the seams. We were afraid … Continue reading
I love how even the ads in little India like this phone ad, cater to the largely Indian customer based here. Indian people tend to love jewel tones like rich purple and the phone looks like it’s wearing a purple … Continue reading
Watching Mad Men has made me more interested in advertising and the best advertising today is done by Apple. They don’t show the iPad ads on Singapore TV, but since I hardly watch TV this is the first time I’ve … Continue reading
The tiny square nano with the full touch screen looks cute. I somehow wish they would have come in a non-metallic version as I think those scratch easily and are not as pretty has their original white material that the … Continue reading
This may be old to most, but it’s brand new to me. I love Flight of the Conchords and Rhys Darby who is so excellent in it. So here he is in a Nike Tennis Commercial. When it comes to … Continue reading