I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Air Quality
I was checking the PSI readings and those living in the Eastern part of Singapore can rejoice as you have better air quality. Perhaps it’s due to the sea breeze or the direction of the wind? I’m not sure. Those … Continue reading
The Haze is back and I feel it in my throat. You can smell the smoke as well. If you suffer from respiratory disorders it’s best to stay home. The PSI reading has gone from good to moderate and you … Continue reading
I often gripe that we don’t have great air quality (I’m thinking New Zealand’s pure sweet air that’s been ranked number 1) especially during the months of haze. But I changed my mind after visiting Beijing, Bombay and Vietnam I … Continue reading
It seems as bad in Johor Bahru as it is in Singapore. Heading back towards Singapore, you can see the HDB flats at Woodlands enveloped in smoky air. A pretty dismal scene. I feel sorry for the tourists who have … Continue reading