I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Airport
Let me reveal my ignorance. Before this trip I had no idea that Delhi would experience a real winter and that it was located so near the Himalayas. But I did know that it was the capital of the largest … Continue reading
If you take the MRT to Changi Airport, you’ll get to Terminal 3. If you want to get to Terminal 2 you need to walk a bit to where the skytrains are and then you’ll be in T2 before you … Continue reading
I was away from Singapore for only a week, but it seems like even in that short span of time Singapore has changed. When I returned I spotted more Youth Olympic Signs and more flags from the National Day Celebrations. … Continue reading