- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Alexandra Retail Centre
I’m so boring. Had carrot cake again at Room Coffee Bar. But I didn’t regret it.
I couldn’t decided between waffles and cakes at Room (later inside the lift I saw that kids under 12 get free waffles with a big breakfast order and that sounds good). And it was hard to pick one cake. They … Continue reading
5 Reasons Why I Would Return to ARC: 1. Relatively Empty (don’t have to squeeze with other folks when you dine) 2. Free Parking on weekends and on Weekdays if you spend $30 (no need to rush off and with … Continue reading