I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Alexandra Village
Do you ever get an intense craving for something and feel utterly disappointed when you get to the place, only to find it closed. Well that happened to me the last time I made the journey to Alexandra village hawker … Continue reading
Haven’t had my favourite food in the whole world in a long while, which is the former Depot Road Claypot Laksa. It’s now at Alexandra Village. Used to be sold by the parents but I think the business has passed … Continue reading
The world’s best laksa is back at the Alexandra Village Food Centre. After the hawker centre was closed for renovation it was temporarily located at the coffeeshop in the next block. Anyway my claim that this is the world’s best, … Continue reading