I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Angry
I felt so mad and sorry for Lady J for what she had to go through. It’s an issue that has been infuriating me for years. Why don’t job interviewers in Singapore show some basic decency and respect. Haven’t they … Continue reading
The sad fact about life is that when you get to a certain age, you would have had the misfortune to encounter at least one really mean people. If not, then you’re really lucky. As I was trawling the … Continue reading
I’m too irrate to comment rationally and there’s already an expletive filled rant going on in my head each time I read about this issue, so I will just reblog tau huay boy’s post because he says it so well. … Continue reading