I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: artificial
The place felt even more artificial the second time around and I guess I kept comparing it to the Botanic Gardens and wishing that it could have been a another Botanic Gardens with free entry. This didn’t quite feel like … Continue reading
I am so thrilled to find out on twitter that my posts about Gardens by the Bay may actually be useful for someone out there who hasn’t made a visit yet. Before I write about the taller Cloud Dome I … Continue reading
Don’t try this if you have a fear of heights. The suspended bridge can jiggle quite a bit and I worried about small children leaning over. This is mainly to have a view of the whole area. But eye sore … Continue reading