I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Arts
Thanks for the link love Yesterday.sg. Glad you liked my posts on the recent National Museum visit. I must say the Arts scene in Singapore is getting quite exciting. Makes for a more balanced life here.
My cousin C loves this place, because she’s pretty into crafts and has the patience and knack for it. I on the other hand, just love browsing and I know myself too well – these look nice to do, but … Continue reading