I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Australian
I used to like the hotdogs at Ikea best, but if you want something that’s more authentic (substantial and not soft) and with a crunch I’d say the one at The Bratz at Plaza Singapura basement is the best. It’s … Continue reading
There was a time when we had to travel to Australia just to have a taste of honeycomb ice cream. Now you can get it easily at Cold Rock and I love that so many chains are here in Singapore … Continue reading
Absolutely love the shoe string fries here. The squid that was stir fried in garlic and olive oil was so good. Better and healthier than calamari. I was surprised how good it tasted. I also love the Chicken Parmigiani and … Continue reading
The meals at Jules (15 Jalan Riang) are not cheap coming to at least S$25 per person, but I think the Aussies here probably find it cheap compared to the prices back home. My cousin informs me that just a … Continue reading
There used to be a time when we had to travel all the way to Australia to get a honeycomb ice-cream or anything with honeycomb in it. No more. I was excited to discover a Cold Rock Ice Creamery at … Continue reading