I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: avacado juice
More accurately it should be called a shake. The one at Alexandra Village hawker centre is truly the best. Fragrant, creamy and refreshing. It’s a meal in itself.
Haven’t had my favourite meal in such a long time because it’s always pretty impossible to get parking at Alexandra Village Hawker Centre. Nothing beats clay pot laksa (former Depot Road Laska) and Avacado Juice (more like milkshake). The laksa … Continue reading
Haven’t had my favourite food in the whole world in a long while, which is the former Depot Road Claypot Laksa. It’s now at Alexandra Village. Used to be sold by the parents but I think the business has passed … Continue reading