I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: backwaters
We were in the houseboat in an area about an hour away from the city of Cochin, called Kumarukom and I had some of the most enlightening views of people just living their lives. Here I spotted two schoolgirl waiting … Continue reading
There’s a souvenir I didn’t expect, but got from Kerala – Sandfly bites! I never get bitten, even by mosquitos and that’s why it was so unexpected. The family likes to joke that our blood is not sweet enough, unlike … Continue reading