I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: bar
I adore wit. Saw this at Shenton Way at a fairly posh looking Bar and Bistro appropriately called The Bank
The warm lights, the mirror board. Oriole Cafe & Bar so beautiful and tastefully decorated. Whoever in the team picked this lighting is a designing genious. It gives this coffee joint and restaurant, a very unique look. The Flat White. … Continue reading
Decided to do a little post about what I saw, walking down Haji Lane. The shops were closed as it was a sleepy Sunday, but I got a chance to take close-up shots without any curious stares. Here’s the Skyroom. … Continue reading