I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: BBQ
Pulled Pork Burger is the combination of two of my favourites – baby back ribs and burgers. I do love the one sold at Burger Shack which is in the west of Singapore in the Bukit Timah area. The shoe-string … Continue reading
After my dreary post on New Year’s eve, I went over to my aunt’s place for our annual family New Year’s eve party and had a blast! We talked about strange things like the Mayan prediction that the world is … Continue reading