I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Bedok Interchange
The black carrot cake here is pretty good. Had teh alia from a nearby stall. I like the huge ceiling fans installed in the hawker centre (similar to what you can find at the overground non-air conditioned part of Paya … Continue reading
Once again I had to steal from my partner’s plate. My white carrot cake was not as tasty as the black one he ordered. For those who don’t know, the black version is sweetened with sweet soy sauce. And if … Continue reading