- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: book
At the end of the day, when I’m in bed and the lights are out, I realize once again, that I have not kept to good routines. For instance I haven’t exercised and was sedentary all day, didn’t touch a … Continue reading
Am in the middle of the novel ‘A Room with a View’ and the trailer on Youtube of the 1985 movie brought back lovely memories. Would love to watch this movie again and if only our theatres screened old movies. … Continue reading
I recently watched the movie Life of Pi and tried the Shaw Premiere seats for the first time. It was a spur of the moment decision and B caved since the showtime for the regular seats was about 2 hours … Continue reading
My dream has always been to write a novel. Not just write, but as my vanity demands, to be published. A story that’s within me. But when I read books by acclaimed authors like Salman Rushdie, I feel, who am … Continue reading
The book ‘A Stolen Life’ moved me tremendously. I talk about it my latest post.
I watched the movie The Dark Knight Rises and felt a chill when the random shooting scene came on. I can’t even begin to imagine how terrifying it must have been for the victims. The horrifying mass murder in a … Continue reading