I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: bouquet
Just want to preserve the memory, which is the main reason why I blog. Was wondering what kind of plant this is. Pretty cool. The flowers were fresh for 3 days and then they started wilting.
What a lovely surprise it was. Such a pretty bouquet, and I was so happy to get them. They were from my mum and sis, who know I love roses. Even though flowers wilt, the photos will preserve them forever.