I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: buns
Didn’t have it this time, but I used to love these custard buns ($1.20) at Lau Chong Kee Mini. Look at how generous they are with the custard filling. You might find the taste a teeny bit medicinal, but I … Continue reading
At East Point Mall we spotted the cutest goat buns (looked more like sheep to me). Bread Talk is not my favourite in terms of taste, but I admire the creativity.
I know I should have just stuck to the Earl Grey tea, but everything here is just so tempting. How can you not try the parfaits (including jello like pudding, cornflakes and pieces of cake too) or the buns? It … Continue reading
In Singapore we have Food Trends or should I call them Food Crazes. After a hard day at the office, indulging in a food novelty is a nice way to wind down. It’s quite a phenomenon to see long winding … Continue reading
I just loved the green pumpkin lampshade at this new Japanese Bakery at Nex. I find the little green lampshades so pretty as well. On the official website the tagline is “What colour is a pumpkin? – Green in Japan.” … Continue reading
One thing great about Singapore is that there is always something new to get excited about. This time it’s the opening of a new bakery at Millenia Walk. The bread here looks so enticing and it was a lucky thing … Continue reading
This very old and famous bakery located at the Serangoon Garden Market for years is a favourite among the locals. I think this old fashioned place beats the chain bread shops set up by Bread Talk hands down. I’d rather … Continue reading