I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Bussorah Street
Even though this was my second time to the shophouse, which has been converted to a nostalgia museum, it felt new somehow. It was extra fun perhaps because my cousin was with it and it was cool to see her … Continue reading
A classic doll from the 60’s and 70’s. When I was small I was fascinated by dollies especially those which has eyes that could open and shut and the baby ones that could ‘drink milk’ from a bottle. These days … Continue reading
From Fika we walked on and passed Bussorah Street. This is how i get my bearings – recalling the shops or interesting things that catch my eye along the way. There’s a sign here pointing towards the Malay Heritage Centre.