I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: calm
I have a poor sense of direction, so the clearly marked signs were comforting. In green too, blending nicely into the natural surroundings. What was new and cool, was that the MRT station has been included. Even though it was … Continue reading
When I feel frazzled, just being in a place where there is a strong natural element, makes me feel serene. Which is why I love the Botanic Gardens. This time we explored just the area around the Visitor’s Centre and … Continue reading
If you don’t want to spend a cent for entertainment and just want somewhere to go to calm your soul, Seletar Reservoir is a wonderful place. So nice to be away from the bustle of town I say. And the … Continue reading
When you think Singapore you don’t normally imagine quiet, calm or serene. That’s why I love to seek these places out. Places like Club Street and Ann Siang Hill. You don’t need to spend a cent. Just walk the streets … Continue reading