- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cat
Liked how these photos at Duxton Hill turned out. The cloudless sky helped.
I finally made it to Yong Siak Street which is in Tiong Bahru, after reading so many complementary posts by so many young bloggers. When I was there the most striking thing I saw was this poster for a beautiful … Continue reading
Visiting the Peranakan Museum was not a planned thing. We just happened to go by and I persuaded B to stop and see if it was open. To my delight it was and tickets cost just S$6 each. Good to … Continue reading
When I browse the Travel Section at the bookstore, sometimes out of sheer curiosity, I flip through a guidebook on Singapore. Somehow, they always seem a bit odd to me. Strange in a way I can’t quite put my finger … Continue reading
When my sister planned this short family trip to Ho Chi Minh City over the Chinese New Year break, we expected to just be holed up in the hotel and not see anything much and purely having a relaxing time. … Continue reading
Two fascinating viral videos. Cute Cats and Babies always go viral. First watch Maru the Japanese kitty who will fit into a box no matter how small it gets. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo] Next we have a toddler with the best smile. Music … Continue reading