I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Causeway Point
The McDonalds Ice Lemon tea tastes horrible these days, as they changed it to the Heaven and Earth Ice Lemon Tea and it doesn’t taste freshly made anymore. Now I only like the one at Mos Burger where they add … Continue reading
At first I thought they were lanterns and then from another angle I realised there were hot air balloons among fluffy clouds.