I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Changi City Point
Changi City Point is not my favourite place because it’s just full of branded outlet stores which I find boring (a reason why it is a top search hit on my blog), but I do like the wide aisles. I … Continue reading
Hope you read about it here.
Had a fruit snack at the very bright and airy Changi City Point food court. The watermelon was not very sweet but the honey mango was so good. I like seeing green when I look out the huge glass panels. … Continue reading
The best place to experience Chinese New Year is Chinatown, but if you can’t bear crowds then you can get a bit of the festive atmosphere at the malls which are all decked out for Chinese New Year. Dragons everywhere. … Continue reading
Update July 2013: The revamped IMM is my top choice at the moment. What I wrote previously: Forget about Johor Premium Outlets which needs to get it’s act together if they want business to continue. Prices are just way too … Continue reading
Changi City Point is developed by the same group that came up with the very popular Centre Point in town. Many would come here for the outlet stores including some very firsts (like Payless which sells cheap shoes arranged neatly … Continue reading