I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: cheapest
A place where you can find some of the cheapest groceries. The only problem is, it’s always too crowded.
I think I should brave the jams and head to town for the cheapest parking on weekday nights: After 5pm: Century Square: $1.60 per entry (It’s in Tampines – Popeyes chicken here at level 5 which I haven’t been to … Continue reading
Free: Mustafa Centre Greenwood Avenue Sungei Buloh Park Mandai Orchid Garden Ikea Tampines – Free from 7am to 11pm Below $2: Plaza Singapura: free for 1st hour, $1.05 for next hour, $1.20 for following hour White Sands Shopping Centre: $1.20 … Continue reading
Did a list for Sunday, so here’s my cheapest parking list for Saturdays. There are sucky places with cheaper parking (like it’s free at the desolate Turf City), but I only included nice places: Free: Mustafa Centre Greenwood Avenue Sungei … Continue reading