- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Chicken Broth
I have come here repeatedly. The chicken broth and hard boiled egg with the runny yolk, is a must try. Marutama ra-men #02-01 Liang court 177 River Valley road Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10pm Tel: 6837 2480
I didn’t have noodles for a week so this was darn good, although I must admit it only comes a close second to the one at Toa Payoh. The chicken broth here is superior here at Chew Kee which is … Continue reading