- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Chicken Curry
Ok I think this will be my last post about the new attraction (unless I visit again), and this time about our lunch at Verandah. The tastefully decorated bistro serves Asian cuisine and is very near the entrance of Gardens. … Continue reading
The best dishes at Singapore chain restaurant Grandma’s (chef formerly from KL’s Madam Kwan in Malaysia) is the coconut rich curry chicken and the tasty assam prawn that is cooked in the most wonderful onion sambal. This is eaten with … Continue reading