I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Chilli Crab
Recently I had the best chilli crab (so good to dip the fried buns in the sauce). I am not a big fan of seafood but this meal really blew me away. Most chilli crab these days are too sweet … Continue reading
You can see it in our food and the unique Singaporean accent, and of course Singlish. Some of the Indian or Chinese food you see sold in Singapore, you won’t find in India or China and I think that is … Continue reading