- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Chilli Crab
Recently I had the best chilli crab (so good to dip the fried buns in the sauce). I am not a big fan of seafood but this meal really blew me away. Most chilli crab these days are too sweet … Continue reading
You can see it in our food and the unique Singaporean accent, and of course Singlish. Some of the Indian or Chinese food you see sold in Singapore, you won’t find in India or China and I think that is … Continue reading