- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Chilli Sauce
When I’m back from a trip I usually crave for Wan Tan Mee (Dry Noodles with BBQed pork and dumplings) but this time all I wanted was a burger and preferably from Wendy’s. I was so glad to find that … Continue reading
Go ahead, take one. I know…it’s so cruel to tease with food. Especially fried food! Anyway, I love the thicker type of fries like this. My only issue was that this was fried to the point where it was too crispy. … Continue reading