- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: chilli
Love Eng’s Wan Tan Noodles so much, I’m sure I’ll be returning here again and again. The noodle quality and chilli that will create a firestorm in your mouth is what makes it so great. The steamed dumplings are superb … Continue reading
I didn’t know much about Eng’s Wan Tan Mee at 287 Tanjong Katong Road, and that it originated from Dunmon Food Centre till I read the review at Soshiok. During the weekends there is a massive queue here so we … Continue reading
I always have this need to add chilli powder to my soup. Whether it’s prawn mee soup at the coffeshop or Ramen at a restaurant.