I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: chilli
A meal is elevated by condiments, like all kinds of chilli and sauces. I always need spice in my meals.
We ended up here because the other two China restaurant chains we tried required reservations or a very long wait. Have been to Pu Tien years before and thought the food was of high quality. Our usual fare is hawker … Continue reading
Love Eng’s Wan Tan Noodles so much, I’m sure I’ll be returning here again and again. The noodle quality and chilli that will create a firestorm in your mouth is what makes it so great. The steamed dumplings are superb … Continue reading
I didn’t know much about Eng’s Wan Tan Mee at 287 Tanjong Katong Road, and that it originated from Dunmon Food Centre till I read the review at Soshiok. During the weekends there is a massive queue here so we … Continue reading
I always have this need to add chilli powder to my soup. Whether it’s prawn mee soup at the coffeshop or Ramen at a restaurant.