- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: China Square
It had been some time since our last visit to this mainly collectible toy flea market at China Square. You can read about my last visit here, but this time I took a lot more photos. Lets do a walk … Continue reading
This sweet little baby kewpie doll caught my eye at the weekend Flea Market at China Square. It looked so sad and forlorn amidst the throng of buyers who were more interested in the new action figures and collectibles. Maybe … Continue reading
If you like the Iced Latte at Starbucks you may like Tully’s version. It’s my favourite ice latte at the moment because I find it somehow smoother, and not too bitter. I am so glad there’s a Quiznos in Singapore … Continue reading
I like China Square when it’s empty of the office crowds. It’s a real nice place to walk around and you can spot sculptures like this bronze installation of a food seller from the past. Red makes a fine contrast … Continue reading