I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: christmas tree
ION was not at all crowded today and just so pretty. The best part is, it was empty. I finally got to go inside the gorgeous ION Christmas Tree, which looks like frosted lily white on the outside and a … Continue reading
Inside Ngee Ann City to escape the heat.
The Teddy Bear Christmas Tree is one of my favourites this year for being so unique and cute. This was at Ngee Ann City but the Takashimaya portion (street level where they sell cosmetics and umbrellas). So many kiddos with cute … Continue reading
Wouldn’t you just buy the biscuits for the tin. Who doesn’t love vintage Santa and a tin that looks like a retro radio? Marks and Spensers is defintely one of the best places for x’mas snacks and goodies. So many … Continue reading
The Christmas Tree outside ION Orchard is the prettiest by far.
An Asian take on Christmas. Where else can you see a x’mas tree made out of noodle cartons except for Asia, where we live on instant noodles. An angelic snowman with the halo to prove it. All at … Continue reading