I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Church
Touched me to the core and I just had to share the full eulogy here. [youtube]2wjh0N1EzPI[/youtube]
A wonderful thing about Singapore is that you just need to drive for 5-10 minutes and you can come across religious buildings of all faiths. Can’t wait to see the full facade of the beautiful Sikh temple when it’s renovation … Continue reading
Behind the temple you can see the most famous HDB flat – The Pinnacle at Duxton. The Pinnacle towers over everything. The MICA (Ministry of Information, Communication & The Arts) Building. Love the multicoloured lego-like windows. A clearer shot of … Continue reading
Driving away after visiting the Peranakan Museum. There’s a Chinese Temple next to a church I think? Thanks blogger 365days. It’s the Chinese Chamber of commerce and a mosque. Did some googling to find out more about the mosque. It’s … Continue reading
I have always been impressed by the architecture of this flat building. It’s such a cool optical effect. This is the Gateway building where a friend used to work. Try as he might B can never avoid the dreaded ERP … Continue reading
80 years may not sound impressive in Europe, but in Singapore where building are usually only a few years old and old buildings make way for new swanky malls, it’s quite a big deal. Majestic old churches always turn my … Continue reading