- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: City Hall MRT
Finally tried out Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City. A much more convenient location (City Hall MRT) with more seats. I will come here again for the baguette and iced coffee. Love that they provide jam and butter, together with … Continue reading
It was a real pleasant surprise to see a second more accessible branch of the Tiong Bahru Bakery. The Raffles City mall is connected to City Hall MRT. But the place was so terribly crowded. Even worse than the branch … Continue reading
I used to love the Starbucks at this mall as it was cosy and located just where you got off the escalator, from City Hall MRT. It’s now been modified and no longer air-conditioned. It looks a bit too cramped … Continue reading