- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: City Square Mall
A new blueberry white tea drink ($3.70 – 140 calories) at Cedele (City Square Mall) that’s not too sweet and just a hint of blueberry flavour, but I prefer to go with Perrier ($3 – zero calories) and completely cut … Continue reading
There’s a huge restored iron wrought gate just outside Farrer Park MRT station, in front of City Square Mall. I especially liked the elegant lion heads. There’s also a playground and a fountain seating area for bored kids and weary … Continue reading