I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: clean
Rain trees and blue skies. Freshly tarred roads that makes me say, so this is why they gave us the Disneyland moniker.
In Delhi I had to use bottled water and the one time I accidentally tasted the tap water it was like drinking salty stuff and I was worried about Delhi belly. Now I have a new found appreciation for Singapore’s … Continue reading
Let me reveal my ignorance. Before this trip I had no idea that Delhi would experience a real winter and that it was located so near the Himalayas. But I did know that it was the capital of the largest … Continue reading
Now that I have my own domain and am no longer on the free WordPress I miss the ease of subscriptions, so that’s a downer. Instead I discovered the ease of this website called Blog Lovin’ where you can subscribe … Continue reading
Took a double decker bus around a small part of our clean island. Haven’t sat on the upper deck in many years and I recommend it. Thought these bunch of flags sewn together and fluttering in the strong breeze was … Continue reading