I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: cloudy
Sometimes, it surprises me how gorgeous our highways are, especially with the sky as a back drop. Love it when the sky is pretty like this. It also means the day will be cooler than usual. I hope the weather … Continue reading
This is what Autumn looks like in Singapore. Yup, we don’t really have any seasons. Another super hot day and a few hours later, down came the rain. Visibility was very poor, even with the windshield wiper swishing the water … Continue reading
It was another unusually cool, cloudy and rainy day in July. I was hoping it wouldn’t rain heavily as it might set off one of my anxiety attacks. Luckily it just drizzled and I managed to distract my mind. Taking … Continue reading