- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cloudy
Sometimes, it surprises me how gorgeous our highways are, especially with the sky as a back drop. Love it when the sky is pretty like this. It also means the day will be cooler than usual. I hope the weather … Continue reading
This is what Autumn looks like in Singapore. Yup, we don’t really have any seasons. Another super hot day and a few hours later, down came the rain. Visibility was very poor, even with the windshield wiper swishing the water … Continue reading
It was another unusually cool, cloudy and rainy day in July. I was hoping it wouldn’t rain heavily as it might set off one of my anxiety attacks. Luckily it just drizzled and I managed to distract my mind. Taking … Continue reading