I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: cny 2011
It just dawned on me that I have blogged a ton about Chinese New Year 2011 – The Year of the Rabbit. Thought I’d better be a bit organized since February is already here. Here are all my Singapore CNY … Continue reading
I love that it’s been raining and raining. The temperature feels just perfect to me, at around 26 degrees celsius. I wish it could stay like this forever! Although (being too picky now) I would like a little sunshine once … Continue reading
Northpoint is another old mall, but this one has been refurbished. There’s even a Wendy’s here now. The most interesting aspect of the Chinese New Year decorations was the Zodiac chart with fortunes for the year of the rabbit. To … Continue reading
Hi there. Thanks for reading. I’ve moved to Singapore Actually See you there 🙂 ************************* Updated on 13 Feb 2011: Pretty furnishings and bridal decorations at King & King Wong, a furniture store at level 4 that extends to the … Continue reading