- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: CNY
Another glimpse of the magnificent horse at Chinatown. It’s been cool but today clear skies reigned and it was hard to keep my eyes open in the sun’s glare. So bring out your sunglasses if you’re visiting Singapore.
The annual fair that we usually check out at the Takashimaya basement end today. You can get huge ang pow packets there.
Have always felt the decorations at My Village in Serangoon Gardens to be particularly charming.
Wanted to check out the Chinese New Year Buzz in the heartlands. Instead of the usual dragon we noticed goldfish instead. In the day time the estate gets very hot, but at night it’s nice cool and breezy. Want a … Continue reading
Tasteful decorations at the little mall – My Village. Tried the assam laksa, but it was nowhere near what I had in Geylang opposite Aljunied MRT.
Very subtle decorations at Wheelock Place. The cardboard dragon at Muji. Fanta and F&N Orange is a must at Chinese New Year. I think it’s a particularly Singapore thing. Used to love the free flow of the fizzy drink at … Continue reading
I think the Liang Court supermarket is just wonderful. It has the most beautiful arrangement in terms of both packaging and layout. Just so relaxing to grocery shop here. I love how they very diligently change their offerings with each … Continue reading