- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: CNY2011
I used to love the Starbucks at this mall as it was cosy and located just where you got off the escalator, from City Hall MRT. It’s now been modified and no longer air-conditioned. It looks a bit too cramped … Continue reading
Another place to get the full effect of Chinese New Year, together with the loud music are the supermarkets, so since we were at VivoCity we checked out the Malaysia Hypermart called Giant. Couldn’t resist snapping Bug’s Bunny’s girlfriend in … Continue reading