I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Coffee Bean
I’m not that fond of Coffee Bean being now spoilt for choice with all the new indie coffee places. But I’ve always wanted to sit by the fountain at Marina Bay Sands. It’s always impossible to get a seat, but … Continue reading
Unlike other malls there’s no huge developer behind the aptly named My Village, just twin brothers who own the building and are passionate about it having grown up in the estate. It’s small size makes it cosy. The only drawback … Continue reading
I loved checking out this new, cosy little mall, especially with the awesome Chinese New Year decorations. Love the pretty pink lanterns that look like flowers and paper cutting styled bunnies everywhere. I thought the cut-outs of the twin brothers … Continue reading
Read my latest post written on 25 Jan 2011: QB Hair Salon, DBS Bank, Coffee Bean, Wang Cafe, Subway, Old Hong Kong Taste, Udders ice-cream and Da Paolo Gastranomia are now open. I also took photos of the gorgeous Chinese … Continue reading
If you want a fun way to exercise, I would say walk around this mall. If you cover all the floors you could easily clock 5000 steps on your pedometer. That’s if keep on walking and are not tempted to … Continue reading
I am not much a fan of Coffee Bean, but since it was surprisingly not crowded we went in. I usually go for the Cafe Mocha which tastes more like half a chocolate drink than coffee.