- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: coffee shop
It might look like a huge mess, but you can’t go wrong with curry rice. You can walk to the coffee shop from City Square Mall. Address: Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice 229 Jln Besar, Singapore 208905
This is definitely the best white bee hoon I’ve had in Singapore although I don’t think I would queue and wait up to 2 hours for it. The queue is constantly winding and the people in the queue are so … Continue reading
I just had to post this as my cousin has never tried this particular and most famous Hokkien Mee before and I’m sure she will love it. I’m just being cruel and tempting her because she’s not in Singapore right … Continue reading
Everytime I enter Malaysia I immediately feel the people are so much nicer, starting with the customs officer who has a genuine friendly smile. I feel very close emotionally to Malaysia as some of the best holidays I’ve had were … Continue reading
Didn’t enjoy the laksa, although Katong laksa is supposed to be famous. Found it insipid and it just can’t compare to my favourite claypot laksa which is known as Depot Road laksa (located at Alexandra Village). Just pales in comparison. … Continue reading
Tucked away in the remote Serangoon Avenue 4, opposite the public Swimming Complex is the best char siew (pork barbequed till it’s charred) and duck (roasted) rice. The sauces they provide here are superb. This is a typical HDB flat … Continue reading