- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: coffee
Haven’t been to Jewel in ages. When we are here, we keep returning to Fun Toast for the view. It’s also not too atas or expensive.
We keep returning to the same places mainly due to the draw of coffee the way we like it, and great service. Plus we’re not charged for water.
We didn’t plan to go here and it was quite a random find. Glad we checked it out. They serve good coffee here which surprised us as it’s rare as most places have coffee that’s acidic & sourish. Reminded us … Continue reading
I’ve been to the branch at Tai Seng but wasn’t impressed. This time however I changed my mind at the Thomson Plaza branch and would revisit. They charge 50 cents for a mug of hot water S$5 for a scoope … Continue reading
Every time I find a cafe I like it tends to close down. It’s mostly because I like places that are relatively empty, at least at off peak hours. The service at the Gastronomia Da Paolo VivoCity Branch is great. … Continue reading
Really nice relaxed vibe here even though I find the coffee a tad bitter. Perhaps I’ll stick to tea next time.