- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: collectible
I absolutely loathe shopping at the malls, but I do like looking at art and in this case it was collectible toys. It really is an art form and one of the shops even had a little museum section within. … Continue reading
If you’re in Singapore, on the weekends there’s an interesting flea market (China Square Central,18 Cross Street, Singapore 048423) to visit for a bit of nostalgia. It’s quite relaxing to walk around and look at toys from your childhood and collectibles from … Continue reading