I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: collectibles
Bugis Junction looks quite different with the renovation of the BHG department store. There’s a new cafe too but I didn’t try it out. Wasn’t sure if it was authentically Japanese. There were a few collectible stores where I was … Continue reading
I don’t know much about The Avengers, but it looks exciting and I want to watch the movie now. Spotted an exhibition of sorts at Nex and as you can tell from the pictures, my favourite superhero amongst them is … Continue reading
When I first glanced at the store from a metre away I wondered if it was a store selling fake Tintin stuff. As I came closer, I was delighted to see how authentic it was. The first time I saw … Continue reading