- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Color
SInce I have been talking about really heavy stuff in my last post I decided I need some fluff now. Just did a silly non-scientific quiz for the heck of it, but I do like the results. If you take … Continue reading
I love gazing at beautiful photos. Decor photos that impress me the most are the affordable, simple clean scandinavian influenced rooms with a burst of color that gives it warmth. Also I like rooms that look cosy and lived in. … Continue reading